Go back a decade and insuring your funeral used to be rare. However funeral costs are rising at a shocking rate – and your loved ones could be left to shoulder the bill. Due to the ballooning costs, over 500,000 people have rushed to ‘lock in’ current prices and safeguard themselves against the future.
The cost of an average funeral nowadays is £8,126. This is including costs which the government refuses to pay such as flowers, catering, and estate administration costs. However, the forecast for these expenses is jaw-dropping, with reports estimating that by 2020 they could have increased by 53% – to around £12,500.*
A funeral plan can protect you from this. Relieving you and your loved ones from financial and emotional stress, it will guarantee the cost of your funeral won’t rocket upwards over time. If there’s no money saved up, or your life insurance doesn’t cover it, your relatives will have to pay these huge expenses. Luckily, there’s one simple solution.
How Does it Work?
- Just a few pounds a week for cover. Funeral plans are surprisingly cheap, and for the worry they relieve it’s a tiny cost.
- No medical. You almost certainly won’t need any health check, and sign-up is utterly hassle-free. It takes a few minutes – then you’re covered.
- Freedom of choice. You can select a solicitor and funeral director to tailor your plan to you.
- Peace of mind. Remove unnecessary stress for you and your family. By pre-paying for a funeral plan you can put all worry to one side.
- Freeze your price against future rises. With funerals costs set to hit £12,500 in just 5 years, now is the time to take action.
How Can I Get a Quote?
Step 1 – Click your gender below to get your FREE quote in less than 30 seconds.
Step 2 – Once you answer a few simple questions, compare quotes near you to find the best deal.
Your Funeral Covered makes it easy to see what you could save on Funeral Plans and to get a quick quote
*£8126 according to SunLife Cost Of Dying Report 2015. Projected costs taken from Which? Dying Better Report 2015.